UFFICIALE RAMBO 5!!, comparirà il padre di rambo...

« Older   Newer »
pellecchia
view post Posted on 10/4/2008, 10:43 by: pellecchia     +1   -1

intanto school boy potrebbe tornare per il quinto episodio

http://www.stalepopcorn.co.uk/news/movie-n...ck-for-rambo-5/

‘School-Boy’ Back For RAMBO 5?

The Sunday Mirror recently ran an interview with Matthew Marsden, the ex-soap opera actor who recently appeared as ‘School Boy’ in Sylvester Stallone’s fourth Rambo movie. Marsden was quoted as saying:

“… The ending as was written and what we originally shot saw my character and Rambo kind of form a partnership, leaving it open for them to go do battle together in future movies but then obviously Sly went with that ending you all see which is much more symbolic to the first movie…”

If by ‘symbolic’ you mean “minus any of the first movie’s class” then yeah, I totally get you. Oh wait, he’s got more. An interview with Marsden in The Daily Star (the same paper that said Ricky Hatton was starring in Rocky 7! Ho Ho!) saw the actor discuss pretty much the same subject and go on to state:

“… Sly’s called me. We’re cool. He’s talking about incorporating the original ending into the next movie as a flashback, as he’s going to be caught up in some shit on American soil and turns to me for help or something like that!”

I’ll go with “or something like that” please Mr Marsden. I hear David Hasselhoff is looking for a co-star for Anaconda 3, run along now!

109 replies since 6/3/2008, 10:33   1901 views