Jennifer Flavin Stallone, Foto

« Older   Newer »
ludisly
view post Posted on 14/3/2008, 19:45     +1   -1

CITAZIONE
Comunque era di gran lunga più bella da giovane.... Non è così ovvio come può sembrare, voglio dire che anche tutt'ora è una bellissima donna ma le si vede il viso troppo tirato e innaturale!

Forse più che tirato invecchiato...ha 40 anni anche lei

ludisly
view post Posted on 15/3/2008, 11:09     +1   -1

Jennifer nel 1994

Alessandro-1981
view post Posted on 16/3/2008, 07:59     +1   -1

CITAZIONE (ludisly @ 14/3/2008, 19:45)
CITAZIONE
Comunque era di gran lunga più bella da giovane.... Non è così ovvio come può sembrare, voglio dire che anche tutt'ora è una bellissima donna ma le si vede il viso troppo tirato e innaturale!

Quello che voglio dirti è che non mi sembra un invecchiamento naturale quello di Jennyfer!

Secondo me ha fatto troppi lifting che le rendono il viso troppo tirato e non certo bello.

ludisly
view post Posted on 16/3/2008, 17:12     +1   -1

CITAZIONE

Quello che voglio dirti è che non mi sembra un invecchiamento naturale quello di Jennyfer!

Secondo me ha fatto troppi lifting che le rendono il viso troppo tirato e non certo bello.

Scusa ma prima hai detto che è tutt'ora una bellissima donna e poi che il viso non è certo bello :blink: come fa una donna a essere bellissima con un viso non certo bello? E poi a me proprio perchè sembra invecchiata pare strano che abbia fatto lifting.Le sue belle rughe le ha.Con il lifting scompaiono.

ludisly
view post Posted on 16/3/2008, 17:30     +1   -1

Jennifer nel 1994

slythebest
view post Posted on 16/3/2008, 20:58     +1   -1

Those two lastpictures are wonderful ! Jennifer was very bellissime !! And she still is , plus she seems to be a very nice woman!

Then, I don't think she ever done lifting or plastic surgery ( exept her boobs). She said that in a show recently, only her boobs...
It's true that at some pictures of some parties that we see, we could think that there her face doesn't look "natural" in a way, but it is because of make-up I guess... because if you see her on videos or pictures from "every day life" or from her TV show etc, she doesn't look that way at all ! she is very beautiful, especially for her age...

ludisly
view post Posted on 17/3/2008, 15:57     +1   -1

Jennifer al mare con la famiglia, 1999

CITAZIONE
Those two lastpictures are wonderful ! Jennifer was very bellissime !! And she still is , plus she seems to be a very nice woman!

Then, I don't think she ever done lifting or plastic surgery ( exept her boobs). She said that in a show recently, only her boobs...
It's true that at some pictures of some parties that we see, we could think that there her face doesn't look "natural" in a way, but it is because of make-up I guess... because if you see her on videos or pictures from "every day life" or from her TV show etc, she doesn't look that way at all ! she is very beautiful, especially for her age...

I think the same and then at Larry King Show she said some months ago something very strange. She told that she had plastic surgery but not breast surgery...vaginal surgery after she gave birth to her daughters :woot:

slythebest
view post Posted on 17/3/2008, 18:12     +1   -1

Really ? Do you have a link to the video ? ^^

Very nice picture by the way :)

Soon, i will scan ;)

ludisly
view post Posted on 17/3/2008, 20:03     +1   -1

CITAZIONE
Really ? Do you have a link to the video ? ^^

Very nice picture by the way

Soon, i will scan

Yes I posted the link before.Here you go and thanks in advance for your scans image

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhwrF4JId98

slythebest
view post Posted on 17/3/2008, 22:01     +1   -1

Oh yeah , that was the video i was talking about...I don't get the moment where they talk about plastic surgery...

No problem for the scans... i'm a little lazie these day so it's gonna take just a few days :lol:

ludisly
view post Posted on 18/3/2008, 15:38     +1   -1

CITAZIONE
Oh yeah , that was the video i was talking about...I don't get the moment where they talk about plastic surgery...

No problem for the scans... i'm a little lazie these day so it's gonna take just a few days

This is not the video about plastic surgery.The video about plastic surgery is "The Larry King Show".I don't have this video now but I saw it

ludisly
view post Posted on 19/3/2008, 10:44     +1   -1

Jennifer con la primogenita Sophia Rose Stallone

ludisly
view post Posted on 22/3/2008, 11:56     +1   -1

Jennifer nel 1994

ludisly
view post Posted on 23/3/2008, 20:03     +1   -1

Jennifer al mare con le figlie, 1999

ludisly
view post Posted on 25/3/2008, 19:14     +1   -1

Jennifer nel 1994